* Denomination of origin Alicante.
* Colour: Pale with a glint of gold.
* Aroma: Tropical fruit with toasted notes.
* Description: This wine has a complex bouquet,an excellent structure and a delicate acidity.
* Best Served: between 8º and 10º.
* Storage: Stored in optimum conditions, this wine will keep for between 3 to 4 years.
* Recommended food pairings: salads,pasta,rice and seafood.
* Crushed grapes are added to this Sauvignon Blanc which is left to mature in terracotta pots for six months before bottling.
* Alcohol content: 12.5%
* A Vino de Autor” is a signature wine which is produced in limited quantities from selected grapes in particularly good vintages.It is created by a wine expert or a team of experts to produce a unique quality with its own special identity,to stand out from the rest.