* Colour: deep cherry red.
* Aroma: Extremely intensive with notes of mature red fruits,spices and dark chocolate/cocoa.
* Description: This is an elegant, oaky and full-bodied wine.
* Best served: between 14º and 16º
* Storage:This wine can be stored for 7 to 8 years.
* Recommeded food pairings: red meat.
* Ageing process: This Garnacha Tintorera is left to mature for 18 months in 500 litre French oak casks.
* Alcohol content: 15.5%
* A Vino de Autor” is a signature wine which is produced in limited quantities from selected grapes in particularly good vintages.It is created by a wine expert or a team of experts to produce a unique quality with its own special identity,to stand out from the rest.