* Variety Tempranillo grape.
* Colour: violet.
* Aroma: fruit forward bouquet with predominantly blackberry and liquorice notes with a hint of spices.
* Description: This is a full-bodied and intense wine from the Castilla y León region of Spain.
* Best Served: Between 16º and 18º
* Storage: This wine can be stored for up to 4 to 5 years.
* Recommended food pairings: red meat.
* Ageing process: This Tempranillo is left to mature in 225 litre French and American oak casks for 4 months.
* Alcohol content: 14%