* Denomination of origin Alicante.
* Colour: Reddish purple with violet tones.
* Aroma: Deeply intensive red fruit forward with notes of cocoa/dark chocolate and spices.
* Description: this wine is fresh and elegant with a exquisite acidity.
* Best Served: Between 15º and 16º.
* Storage: This wine can be stored for up to 5 or 6 years.
* Recommended food pairings: Oily fish, read meat.
* Ageing process: This Monastrell is allowed to mature for 10-12 months in french and american oak casks.
* Alcohol content: 12.5%
* A Vino de Autor” is a signature wine which is produced in limited quantities from selected grapes in particularly good vintages.It is created by a wine expert or a team of experts to produce a unique quality with its own special identity,to stand out from the rest.